ok so cramps and back pain

did any of yall have period like cramps and back pain and if so how long did it last im still in the beginning of my pregnancy and kinda scared i run to the bathroom every pain i have

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would call a doctor that isn't normal you could be threatening a miscarriage. it happened to me. but i also had tiny bleeding. They told me to rest for two or three days
    kaydee8

Answer by kaydee8 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Is the back pain consistent pain or does it come and go with the cramps? I had consistent back pain with mine and was not drinking enough water - kidney stones. Do talk to a doctor and be sure you are drinking enough water. (I did have some slight cramping at different times, but nothing major until labor.)
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 4:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• That should be checked by a doctor to be sure you aren't miscarrying. I really hope you aren't. I had a miscarriage and it came on suddenly like period cramps. Not saying this to scare you, but the only way to put your mind at ease is to be checked by a doctor.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 4:21 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• ok i lost 2 babies bfore this pregnancy an di cramped but i also bled. this one i have mild cramps at times but no bleeding and the bay is fine. they said its growing pains. so ask docer but dont worry so much ok. that can cause a misscarriage. stay calm and just relax yourself and lay down. u will be fine unless bleeding red and heavy. still talk to doc i did and it made me feel so much better.
    lifeisgreatbut.

Answer by lifeisgreatbut. at 8:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2010