Are you always hungary during pregnancy? Is it normal?

I cant seem to stay full!!

Asked by Shluna105 at 12:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes and no. You don't want to take in more than about 500 additional calories per day because it might cause you to gain too much weight during your pregnancy. As long as you stay active its not too bad tho. Your body will go through certain times when you are starving and times when you can't seem to eat anything. Once your baby starts pushing upwards on you it will seem like 3 bites is all you can stomach. Good luck.

Answer by HeatherTurner at 1:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Hell yes! I could eat any and everything in sight! :o)

Answer by Jessica_1717 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• yes i was as well

Answer by Patience1 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I didn't stop eating, just try and stick to healthy things which is easier said than done lol.

Answer by MeAndLo at 4:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I am always hungry even if i just ate a huge meal. though there are a FEW times where ill forget to eat or im just not hungry all day and have to force myself to eat something

Answer by SpiffyMom at 8:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• at the beginning yes! towards the end until i dropped i could barely eat half a sandwich.

Answer by Ambreelulu at 11:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• i'm 14 weeks pregnant and i've eaten less then what i did before i was pregnant. But i might be an odd ball

Answer by DiVine87 at 1:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2008