How many of us had our Fourth of July plans spoiled by rain?

We did!

Iamgr8teful

Asked by Iamgr8teful at 4:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i had 4th of july plans spoiled by the damn in laws. They say their coming with like 4 or 5 people, we spend over 100 bucks to get food for everyone, and then they canceled yesterday. Assholes...this is why i don't like my inlaws..now all our food will go bad..at least i don't have to spend it with them!
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 4:30 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• It is BEAUTIFUL in Joliet, Illinois today! Getting ready to go to a minor league baseball game (the Jackhammers) followed by a fireworks display. Sounds like lots of fun!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 4:30 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Not us. We didn't have plans. ..Oh, and it's sunny here.
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 4:30 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Here. And its illegal in our area to lite them off any other day besides the 4th. It would have been my sons first 4th of july and its spoiled. :(
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• We didnt get our plans spoiled today, we basically celebrated it yesterday with my mother because my husband has to work today. But if we did have plans, I am sure that they would have been ruined today, being that it has been very overcast all day, and is now thundering like it will be raining any minute.
    dakajazz23

Answer by dakajazz23 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• By rain? no.
    By my SO's little sister who imposed herself on us (with 2 of her friends) and treats me like shit? yes.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• SW Oklahoma here. We did/are get/ting rain. But we have a covered porch so it did not ruin our plans.

Answer by louise2 at 5:01 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Weather's nice here, but my son woke up with a stomach virus! Well at least the laundry is drying fast out in the sunshine...
    warrenfamily95

Answer by warrenfamily95 at 6:21 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Yep, it rained really really hard here. Luckily, we got the meat off the grill before it was ruined. All other plans were cancelled and we had to watch fireworks on TV.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:50 PM on Jul. 4, 2010