What is your 8mo doing ?

My 8 month old baby girl is standing unassisted, crawling all over the place, teething ( has 3 teeth coming in now) babbling and eating some soft finger foods. What is your 8mo doing.

sew4fun

Asked by sew4fun at 4:46 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my 6 month old, just started rolling over both ways recently..has no teeth..isn't really beginning to crawl yet, and it not to good standing assisted either..he is MUCH slower than my first :)
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 5:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My baby will be 8 months in 2weeks. He is scaling furniture, starting to let go to balance, He's been crawling since 5 and a half months so now he is SUPER FAST. We give him home made solids and he eats soft finger foods, he also eats those gerber yogurt melts, so do I lol...He talks to books and babbles, I think he is teething but he has not cut a tooth. He can sip from a cup, assisted, drink from a straw sippy, and a sippy cup.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 5:22 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My 8 month old daughter can grasp things and roll over
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Oh yeah Trin can drink from a cuppy and a straw, and is trying to take steps. Mommy2JoshNJake no worries I am sure he will catch up !
    sew4fun

Comment by sew4fun (original poster) at 8:25 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Mine is crawling up the steps, the whole flight, by himself. I love that when it's not sleepy time LOL He is also walking with that one toy that has a handle and a bar. Walks from one object to another, HOORAY for mobility. Also making more talking noises, love that one. Using a straw cup during the day for his practice. Holds his own bottle, but I still hold him at his bottle times. Soothes himself to sleep. Been working on those top 4 teeth for weeks, hope they all come through at once for him!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:58 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Hmm lets see, mine is crawling all over, is now beginning the "cruising" stage, loves to try to climb all over mommy, babbles constantly and LOVES bath time or when we go swimming. We are also starting to slowly introduce small finger foods to him now.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 1:25 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• At 8 months my son was crawling well, getting into a sit on his own, had 2 teeth, pulling to a stand, cruising well, standing un assisted for short periods of time. He started walking at 9 months 2 days. Oh and he could also fully feed himself adult food, drink well from a straw cup, say mama, dada, and ni night. Im sure theres more but i would have to dig out his baby book!
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 3:30 AM on Jul. 5, 2010