For those of you that got pregnant on birth control...

and kept taking the pill because you didn't know you were pregnant, did your baby turn out fine?

acurran88

Asked by acurran88 at 4:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes I did keep taking it. And my 20 yr old twins are just fine!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:57 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I was on the patch, kept using it, he is perfectly perfect =)
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:58 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• i was on the mini-pill and shes more than fine, shes above average haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:05 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• If this happened to you, try not to worry. It happens to a lot of people. You'd be surprised how hardy little ones are. Congratulations!

I was surprised to find out how often this happens. It happens a lot with the mini-pill.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 5:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I'm not pregnant, ( I wouldn't mind if I was) but I'm on the pill now and I'm having the same signs that I had the other two times. I took a test and it's negative, I'll test again soon. I just don't want to stop taking the pill in case I'm not.
    acurran88

Comment by acurran88 (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My oldest was conceived while I was on the pill.....he was perfectly healthy when he was born. My middle son was conceived while I was on the patch......he was perfectly healthy too! My daughter (my baby) was conceived while we were using condoms and spermicide......she was also healthy! Now I have my tubes tied, hopefully no more of those little suckers will get through there :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 11:59 PM on Jul. 4, 2010