Do you worry a lot about your appearance?

How much does how you look matter to you, on a scale of 1-10?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 5:10 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope never have. Can't fix ugly hahaha I used to go goth a lot! That was fun ;) once I wore dh overalls to school bc I stayed the night at his house and didn't have any thing else :) I think 20 people asked me why that day haha now after 4 kids it really never will matter :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• As in wearing make up? I do not wear it. But I do care if my cloths are ironed and clean and fit me. And I am clean ansmell good. I care it my hair is washed.

Answer by louise2 at 5:14 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• They do matter, but I know my worth comes from within. I'll go 5.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 5:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• bump :)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 5:14 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• When I was between the ages of 14 and 25, they mattered to the point of obsession, but now, after 3 kids and one on the way, I've pretty much given up on my looks: probably a 5 maybe a 6.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 5:15 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Depends on the activity I'm going to participate in. Usually, about a 5.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My looks probably don't matter enough to me. Probably about a 4. I don't want to stink, be dirty or have clashing, raggedy clothes. Don't want my hair standing all over my head. Other than that, I'm ready to go.
    mama_k228

Answer by mama_k228 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I think taking pride in your appearance is important. But that doesn't mean spend an hour primping or wearing excessive make-up. Make-up is meant to enhance your natural beauty, not hide it. I wear make-up when I'm going out with friends or to an important meeting but it's always just the basics: foundation, a light eye shadow and a bit of lip gloss. I don't wear eyeliner or mascara unless I'm going out at night and even then, it's very subtle.

I would say about 8. I shower after every workout (which is every other day) and I always wear deodorant and a light perfume. I don't wear clothes that insult my figure (I don't wear excessively tight clothes). I don't shave my legs but about once a month because it is such a pain in the butt. As long as I am not wearing anything that reveals my legs and until I'm in a relationship, shaving my legs is not a huge priority. Just keep clean and looke nice, that's my motto!
    jessflynn

Answer by jessflynn at 11:26 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I agree TxDaniella. I'm gonna say a 5 for myself as well. I make an attempt to look nice, but really...I don't care all that much. All I care about ultimately is whether or not I have fun and if I'm making memories with my son. My husband prefers me in no make-up and with messy hair, so I definitely don't have to go out of my way for him, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 5:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Same here, Ihartu, in my teen years, I would have rated it at about a 10...I had eating disorders and constantly worried about my looks. As I got older, by some miracle, I got over all of that. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 5:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2010