What kind of group(s) do you own here at Cafe Mom?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 5:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I own My La Bella Home Affordable Home Business Group, My Mia Bella Candle Business Group, and My Kindred Spirits group. If you like to join any of my groups visit my profile, there at the top of my page.

Have a great 4th of July!

Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 6:01 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• JUST BREATHE I love my lil drama free group :)
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 5:14 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Healthy Food Happy Budget - started in response to all the questions around here about how eating healthy is expensive (it isn't) and how to do it for less money
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:23 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I secretly thought this question would be a good way for some of us to advertise (since there are limited ways of doing that)... I hope it works!

My groups are :THE HAUNTED HIDEOUT (paranormal) THE BOOB TUBE (everything television) and FLOURISH AND BLOTTS (Harry Potter Fanfiction).
    IhartU

Comment by IhartU (original poster) at 5:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• bump if you can so we can add some more great groups to the list!
    IhartU

Comment by IhartU (original poster) at 5:25 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I own two, they failed! I will give them to some one if they want them! Just PM me! There is a Tag lovers group, for babies who love tags. And a group for women with s/o's who are addicted to technology!
    clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I own a playgroup group for moms in my area...I also own a Dragon group that failed (for the site DragonCave) and a March 2002 kids group that never got much activity either.
    MynTop

Answer by MynTop at 5:57 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Don't mean to highjack the post, but is it time consuming and alot of work to own and maintain a group? I'm a little curious about it.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 6:34 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Not really... if you have a few great Admin to help you, it's not so bad Nikki!
    IhartU

Comment by IhartU (original poster) at 8:04 AM on Jul. 5, 2010