Fail? Really?

I like 'fail' pictures, what can I say? I saw a bunch of them where the only "fail" in the pictures were a white person in a group of people or the only chubby girl in a group of people. Really?? THESE are fails? Sometimes it is just painfully obvious that the whole "different is evil" mindset is alive and well...

MamaRae85

Asked by MamaRae85 at 5:25 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree. I find those so-called "fails" offensive. I do enjoy many of the others, even so. I don't enjoy if people are hurt though, or if the "fail" is something they can't help.

Answer by Bmat at 5:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• You are right, those are not right.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I hate those! There are some really good ones, and then there are those! Like the one of the baby that was miscarried. And some one put a graduation cap and gown on the pick and the no child left behind thing. And said "Fail, Except this one" It was so sick!

clovismommy25

Answer by clovismommy25 at 5:58 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Hmmm what are you talking about?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:01 PM on Jul. 4, 2010