What would you think if you saw someone wearing a "pee on Obama" shirt?

You know, the shirts with the kid peeing on a word? Would you find this highly offensive? I ask because my husband's friend bought my husband this shirt as a joke. My husband is NOT a fan of Obama, but he's not the type to wear something so controversial either. He has yet to wear it, but acted like he was going to today(half jokingly to see my reaction), and I told him NO WAY!!! I don't particularly like Obama either, but I think this is very offensive. What do you think?

I want to add, my husband is truly a nice guy. I know owning a shirt like this seems immature and rude, but that's why he has yet to wear it. He realizes this.

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 6:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I wouldn't like it but I don't like bumper stickers like that either. No reason to offend people to express your political opinions.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 6:06 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I'd laugh at it and probably give the person a high five for having the guts to wear it! As rude and immature as that may seem, people just need to be light-hearted and not take things so seriously. Life is so much better that way.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 6:15 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I would be offended. I would have been offended if it was a pee on Bush shirt too.

The position of president should still garner respect, regardless of your personal feelings.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:03 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Honestly... I'd chuckle.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:08 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I hate the "pee on" anything. It's gross.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 6:14 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• As I soon as I read my no reason to offend people to express your political opinions I thought you know yes lots of time there probably is. I still don't like those shirts and clings on vehicles though :)
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 6:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I would absolutely find it offensive and immediately judge the person wearing it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 6:33 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Can't go wrong with tie dye!

:D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:06 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I probably wouldn't wear the damned thing, my husband wouldn't let me.

But it wouldn't upset me to see one!
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 6:08 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I would laugh and move on.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 4, 2010