what would be your perfect get away?

kelliekailei

Asked by kelliekailei at 6:12 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Log cabin in the woods or shack on the beach with someone who makes you amazingly happy.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 6:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My perfect get away would be to my Island... Puerto Rico my in laws have a house on the beach that is sooo beautiful and relaxing i can hear the waves hit up against the rocks at night sooo relaxing!
    maddy5

Answer by maddy5 at 6:26 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Going fish by a lake or hiking.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:27 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• somewhere sunny with good weather... I live in CA so that is the type fo weather I like, I like ot be outdoors doing things, so maybe Hawaii or one of t hose islands....but hubby is the oppositye and I would want him to enjoy himself as well.... so that may be hard to decide lol.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Somewhere where I can run swim and bike. Somewhere where I can meet people to promote my business and at the same time having fun.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:46 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Going fishing with my husband up a creek for 7 hours where no one else is. Then having a great dinner and a massage.
    Red54

Answer by Red54 at 7:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Hawaii. The climate, the friendly people, the flowers.

Answer by Bmat at 7:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Staying in a secluded chalet on the beach! with of course a whirlpool tub, swimming pool, gourmet chef and everything! :)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 2:22 AM on Jul. 5, 2010