nagging intuition.....

i think i might be carrying more than one baby. anyone else right about thier intuition on this

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 6:29 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• In my experience, there is a fine line between intuition and fear. Fear feels different. You have some anxiety about it, you worry about it, you feel scared when you think about it. Intuition feels calmer. Like, something doesn't feel right, or feels different, and you know what it is, but it's a quiet acceptance. You don't have as much anxiety or worry about it, it just is.

I have never carried multples (THANK THE GODS). I'm terrified of twins, and I was scared that i was carrying more than one with this preganncy because I was measuring so far ahead. Everything turned out normal, though, just one baby in there :) But I also had an ectopic last year and that time I just knew something was wrong. I wasn't scared about it. Everyone kept telling me to stop worrying, but I wasn't WORRIED, it just didn't feel right.

Hope this helps :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I would say you sure need to bring that up to the doctor. Good luck!
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• no its not like fear. its just a really strong feeling.
    cassie_m

Comment by cassie_m (original poster) at 6:56 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I had crazy good intuition with all 4 of my pregnancies. I knew their genders and even what they'd look like (and all of mine as different as humanly possible). I believe if you listen good enough, your body will tell you everything you want to know.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 9:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Not sure, but I wouldn't let it worry you. Our second pregnancy was twins, and it was the LAST thing we were expecting. I txt my husband and said "you really did it this time!"...lol
    If you do have more than one, congrats, and congrats anyway if you don't!!!! xoxox
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2010