Toddler sleep sack?

Does your toddler wear one to bed at night? My son has outgrown his baby sleep sack and I'm debating whether I should buy a toddler sized sack or move him to sheets and blankets.

DecemberMomma33

Asked by DecemberMomma33 at 7:22 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yep, my son wears a merino sleep sack and it's fantastic. I've tried fleece but he overheated and cotton didn't keep him warm, but the merino sleep sack is able to do both. They're a little more expensive than cheapies, but made of a natural fabric and will outlast your child. I got mine at www.babysleepbags.com and they go on sale regularly so make sure you sign up for their emails to get the special coupon codes.
    If your child moves around a lot, I suggest putting him in a sleep sack until he's a little older and then move on to sheets and blankets.
    mynaturalbaby

Answer by mynaturalbaby at 7:27 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• We just use sheets and blankets.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 7:30 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• We use blankets and sheets since 2 for both of my girls. My 5 & 2 yo can put the sheets back on themselves if needed.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 7:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• just shet\ets and blankets at that point. but if you do decide to buy one, make sure it is one with hols at the blootom for feet
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 9:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2010