i just posted about what do you think about my life...

Why is it you look at others and you long for their life instead of your own( saying from my point of view) sometimes i wish i had it a little different... It's like the old saying the grass is alwways greener on the other side...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The grass is never greener on the other side always appreciate what you have cause when its gone you will wish you had it back!
    Speaking for positive situations :)
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 7:30 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I look at other peoples lives and wonder what I cannot see. My life is far from perfect but I am working hard to make it a place I want to be. My own company is growing slowly by 2012 we will be making money and producing anime. Just think about whats good and keep building on it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• We all get the blues sometimes. If we never wished for something different we would never change to try hard to reach new goals for ourselves. We get in ruts sometimes and it can be hard to get out, its normal.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:34 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Because we can never truly see the work you put in to make your grass green, so we assume the obvious. Which is a big mistake. People always compare lives. I tend to beat myself up than get jealous of someone else. I start thinking of the shoulda- coulda- wouldas, but instead chose to be stubborn or take the easy way out.
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 7:34 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• try to just be happy with what you have. usually people who look like they are completely happy and have everything are hiding a lot.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I used to be that way then I wanted to be happy with my life so I set goals for what I really wanted out of my life, ie material things, more time with hubby (SAHM), and friends (military wife). And with a little work I had them. Take stock in what you have that makes you happy and then look at what others have that make you happy. Find out what you can do to have that or something similar.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 7:40 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• or....... the grass isn't always greener on the other side. We need to realize what it is that we actually have and be thankful, greatful and appreciative for it. I know I envy sahms, and wonder how they are able to do it? Then off to work I go, children in tow. Tomorrows another day, bigger and brighter.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:45 PM on Jul. 4, 2010