What should I do about this

Hello happy 4th of July I have a problem my family I was raised as a foster child okay my foster mom and dad both have passed away just me and my half sister well yesterday we were invited to a cookout which was given by her sister -in-law who"s hubsand had it at someone's house he knew okay here Friday night I find out changed to yesterday great it was suppose to been today so I get off the phone and start doing things for yesterday.

Okay yesterday comes I was told would be at 4:00 no find out 5:00 well my boyfriend no longer has a car so we ended up riding with my youngest niece it it was 8:00 before we got to the cookout I wanted to not go believe me but had not seen Linda her sister in -law in a long time or her sister she lives in Norfolk.VA now we got very tired believe me I hardly go as it is and barely at night it was around 10 when we left got home at 10:30 now
how would you'll of handled to post more to this

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I'm having a really hard time following your post so I'm not sure.

If you really wanted to see these people then you should go even if the times changed. If the times kept changing I would have probably stayed home, but I'm a stickler for punctuality. Maybe you could invite them to your place next time.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• That was horrible to read. Try puncuation next time and maybe forming proper setences.
    I am not even sure what you're asking.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:32 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• yeah, hard to follow..not really seeing what the concern or problem is with all the thoughts running together. sorry!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:33 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• If you don't have a car, you are at the mercy of the person giving you a ride. You don't like it, you don't go.
    Time changes, don't like - stay home.

As for your post....very hard to understand with the poor grammar. Sorry, but poor grammar in a written form is just hard to read.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:27 AM on Jul. 5, 2010