emergancy contreception

First and for most please no bashing. I already know how incredibly stupid I was. On Thursday night I had unprotected sex. Friday I took plan b. Then Saturday night I had unprotected sex again. Do u think the pill was still working? Do u think my chances of getting pregnant are high? Thank u all plz again no bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Health

• 1st banging head into wallSTOP doing that unless you want another baby. 2nd Ask at the pharmacy.

Phianabismoma

Answer by Phianabismoma at 7:40 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I Googled 'Plan B' - which you could have done before asking the question - and under the "What You Need To Know" tab, the second section, says:

The only way of knowing whether Plan B® One-Step has worked is when you get your next period, which should come at the expected time or within a week of the expected time. If your period is more than 7 days late, you may be pregnant. Keep in mind, Plan B® One-Step is less likely to work if:

* You have unprotected sex, or contraceptive failure again in the same menstrual cycle after taking
    Plan B® One-Step

You need to protect yourself.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 8:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Your chances of being pregnant aren't as high as they would have been without the meds but they're still pretty high. If you do dodge the bullet this time I strongly suggest going on the pill.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 9:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• take it again
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:40 AM on Jul. 5, 2010