Is anyone a member of Sparkpeople.com?

What do you think of the site and how do you take advantage of all the features?

CoCoMom89

Asked by CoCoMom89 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I use it off and on. I'm not all involved in it like some people are. In a lot of ways it's like CM - you join groups and discussions and get to know people. The things I use mainly are the nutrition trackers/exercise trackers. I'm supposed to be careful about my iron and when I start to slip and feel symptoms coming on, I can add Iron to the things they track and get back in the habit.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:49 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I've used it, kind of gave it up because I wasn't fond of it and wasn't getting anything out of it. The upside is it's free, so you can always try it and just let it go if you don't like it.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 12:04 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• never heard of it
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:39 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I'm a member, i love it. I don't really go into groups or anything, i just use the nutrition/fitness tracker mostly. I really like the fact that i can see all the nutrition that i'm eating, or not eating. You can either enter your own food or have them make up meals for you and you print the grocery list. Also, i use their workout vidoes and love them! It's free if you just want to try it out.
    yevsgirl

Answer by yevsgirl at 6:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2010