How do I handle this

Hi me again blessed 2877 I just posted a question in regards to how my family is late most times for things okay I have a problem and did when I lived at home I pushed myself out sometimes I would be forcing myself to feel like I was enjoying myself the problem I have is I know they talk about people I know my nieces do and my sister to me she will if she needs to and yes I do feel like they talk about me to maybe not.

Now this afternoon oldest neice she had a cookout at her house which started at 6p.m. well no I did not go but around 5;00 find myself getting a little edgy they are going to call well they didn't I was tired my boyfriend and daughter last night and my daughter is handicapped she has allgeries well that started she takes medicine and she starts pulling on me but finally got calm we could not leave I just need to know how to handle this my sister and I live in the same apartment building.

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 7:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Ok. Not to be mean,but no periods or commas anywhere make it difficult to follow you. I think you're saying your family sucks. Back biting bit#hes. There are people in my family I totally avoid. For real. I havent seen some for YEARS. If they really irritate you that much,it may be best to just come out and just be honest and tell them. No need to beat around the bush,honey. It's sad they feel the need to put down other people to make themselves feel better. What low self esteem. :( You can guarantee if they talk about others when they arent there,they talk about you when you arent present. No doubts. Sad. Really,the only thing you can do is avoid them.
    phall1069

Answer by phall1069 at 8:12 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I have to agree with the other poster you include too much detail and I have no idea what your actual question is.

If your question is that you are worried about your sister because you didn't go to the cook out tell her "I didn't go because I was tired and not sure of the exact time, also my daughters allergies were really bothering her." If your sister has a problem with this then that's her problem and not yours. Good luck.

I hope you are just asking these questions to gain points and it's not really something you spend a lot of time worrying about.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Hun, you have got to learn to use punctuation and better grammar or no one will be able to answer your questions because we can't follow.

Otherwise - Life is way to darn short to worry if people are talking about us.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:29 AM on Jul. 5, 2010