should i tell her

a friend at work is always talking about how she is chating on her husband . and me and her talk on im all the time . well this one time i thought i was talking to her and i wasn't . turns out it was her husband he kept talking to me and now me and him are sneaking around .
should i tell her or break it off ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• tell him about her and go from there.
    Anonymous

• don't tell her. If you are happy, fuck it
    maddhattermama

Answer by maddhattermama at 7:51 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• If you aren't married, then you should still wonder about dating a married man. What his wife is doing is not your concern. What you are doing is your concern.

Answer by Bmat at 7:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• If she's sleeping with other men, and he's sleeping with you then there can't be much of a marriage there. You talk to her all the time, but if she were really a friend you wouldn't be sleeping with her husband. If you talk to him about it I'm pretty sure he'd tell you not to say anything to her about it. If you tell her that you've been sleeping with him it will make you seem like a whore, she'll be pissed at you both, you can't really win in this situation. I've cheated and I've been cheated on and It sucks either way.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Look deep inside yourself for this answer. Only you know what you can accept and what you can't. No one else can give you the true answer. Because only you know all the circumstances. Good luck.
    Red54

Answer by Red54 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• If you are going to cheat with him and he with you ON her,why bother to tell her anything if she is cheating on him. Sounds like a HUGE mess. My opinion,if he is going to cheat with you though,he is going to cheat ON you. Expect it. Have fun while it last.
    phall1069

Answer by phall1069 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

Answer by Bmat

Sorry could not quote it! But i agree wiht you Bmat.
    PotterMom218

Answer by PotterMom218 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Wow.....how do you not know what you should do? Of course you should break it off, he's married and she is supposedly your friend, it really doesn't matter how many men she cheats on him with, you are helping him to commit adultery.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 8:14 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• No. You should remove yourself from that dysfunctional triangle. She doesn't need a "friend" like you who is willing to sleep with her husband and you don't need a man who is married.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• IF this is a real question, why would you want to be with a man who is obviously a cheater? If he is willingly to cheat on her, regardless of whether she is sneaking around or not, he will be willing to cheat on you. If I were you I would cut it off with both of them. What you are doing with him is wrong, you know it. And personally I couldn't be friends with someone who's moral lines were that far gone. Would I tell her? NO. That will just be opening all sorts of drama that you don't want. Should you tell her? That I can't answer for you.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 8:32 PM on Jul. 4, 2010