"Kan Pung Gi", "Kan Pung Ki", "Gan Pung Gi"or "Gan Pong Ki

Does anyone have a recipe for this Chinese/Korean sauce?

Asked by rkoloms at 8:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Food & Drink

• No. Have you tried www.allrecipes.com ? Just type in the name of the recipe and it may come up.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I was hoping for a recipe that someone used and loved, not a random internet recipe. Thank you for the tip, though!

Comment by rkoloms (original poster) at 9:05 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• If you go to allrecipes.com, you find recipes that people have tried and loved and RATED and say so! It isn't just a random internet recipe. What I LOVE about allrecipes.com is that REAL people try the recipes and then go back and rate them!!! They are very honest in their rating. I've seen one bread recipe where the guy said that dog food tasted better....that's honest ( everyone else was a bit more polite).
    Good luck on finding the recipe though.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I know chinese and korean foods but haven't heard of the one you posted. What dish is it like? Maybe I can help if you describe what's in it and how it tastes like?
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 2:53 AM on Jul. 14, 2010