What has this website turned into?

Why is everybody so worried about bumps and points. Isnt this website suppose to be about parenting not some silly childish game. If you have no serious questions and all you care about is some stupid game then go somewhere else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I think thats why they put in the crazy about credits section. I agree, sometimes it was hard to tell serious questions that needed an answer from ones just wanting credits. But with the new game sections its easier to navigate.
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 8:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I'm totally confused with it all, I'm just asking and answering as I normally would, I have no idea what my points mean, I just don't have time to deal with the silliness of all that. I will say that without anon everyone seems much nicer, lol, but in exchange for that, now we just have tons and tons of really silly questions to weed through. Ugh.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Why are so many moms complaining when others want to have a little fun? There are still lots of serious questions, if you don't like the fun ones then don't answer them, or stick to the groups. There are no reasons why you have to come here and answer questions you don't like...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Theres nothing fun about the points or bumps. I think its all pointless and annoying.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 8:40 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I was offline for awhile and am still trying to figure out wtf is going on. I have no clue what this new format and points BS is supposed to make better but it's purely annoying to me so far and the people obsessed with getting "points" are making me angry.
    JustPretending

Answer by JustPretending at 8:45 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I was opposed to it at first, but it is kind of fun. I still ask relevant questions and answer a lot more questions that I used to to help women out there.
    It would probably bother me a lot if I were on a lot.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 8:51 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• yeah... I am not a huge fan of this change. It's good that the drama has gotten better... but it seems to be a bunch of pointless crap for the most point now ;o(

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 8:51 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I really don't get it at all and personally don't care. I answer questions when I can and then bump if I can't lol.
    MarrsBar211989

Answer by MarrsBar211989 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I would have no problem with the whole thing if it didn't seriously take over the popular questions. Some of us look there first for questions to answer, or are of interest. Now, I have to comb each section for decent questions because the stupid "I'm desperate for points" questions have invaded the latest questions page. I don't get into this whole points thing. It was entertaining for about two days, and then I lost interest. I'm no longer in high school and this whole contest thing is kind of stupid, imo.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• honestly i dont get on as much as i used to, hen you go to popular questions the first 3 questions are always a dumbass"bump me i need 118 points" or whtever...i hate what this has become. if you want to play games Google "free games"....
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 4, 2010