what is good for stretch marks after pregnancy. i know the stretch marks will not go totally away but away enough

survivormama10

Asked by survivormama10 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Health

• I used BioOil and it helped fade mine to the point I was comfortable wearing a bikini again. Lately I've been hearing good things about Mederma Stretch Mark Cream as well, but I've never used it.

Answer by missanc at 9:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• mine are deep and ugly, they were bright red, but they have lightend up thats about it unfortunatly
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I used 100% vitamin E oil, got it at walmart, when I had surgery on my feet. It helped a lot with the scars. I didn't get stretch marks on my stomach, so I can't say for sure it would work. But it's worth a shot. If it works on scars it should work on sstretch marks, that's my thinking.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2010