TMI: Crotch Pain...

So I've had pelvic floor pressure since I was 8wks along, but within the last month it's gotten to the point where I can't hardly walk at times because the pain is SO great! It started in the middle of my left pelvic floor and spread to the back of my butt just under my cheek and now it's spreading to the front and across my pubic bone to the right side....
Is there something wrong with me...or what's happening to me?
Some history.....I was induced my 1st pregnancy at 40wks, 3days, and had to have a c section due to no dialation. 2nd pregnancy was twins, never dialated, never contracted and had a scheduled c section @37 1/2 weeks.

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would say that it's just the baby pushing down on your cervix but you should ask your doctor the next time you're there. With my youngest I had a lot more pressure/pain in my pelvic area than with my other 2 and my doctor told me that it was completely normal since her head was already in position at 35 weeks.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 9:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I had such pain in that area with my second pregnancy. It turned out I had vericose veins down there. It was so painful and the pain spread. I had no idea that it was even possible to get vericose veins in that area. It started for me at about 5 months. It was worse when I had to be on my feet a lot.
    What does the doctor say?
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I would ask your doctor about it and get checked for dialation just in case. I have had A LOT of pressure for the past few weeks but no pain. My baby is already head down, so everyone keeps telling me it's just his head weighing on my pelvis, but you can never be too careful.
    Tay-Brittnie

Answer by Tay-Brittnie at 11:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2010