With another holiday weekend down, how does the rest of your summer look?

My days are all the same LOL The joys of being a SAHM. We of course have specific days of play groups, outtings and church, but overall tomorrow is just another day LOL

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 10:01 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We are going to Disney World next week. The rest of the summer I will be still trying to adjust to being a SAHM.
    sew4fun

Answer by sew4fun at 10:26 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Vacation soon!!!!!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 10:03 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• boring. i actualy enjoyed the inlaws being here very much! now it's back to being home alone with dd every day with nothing to do.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I'm having our 4th child in 3 1/2 weeks....So there goes the rest of the summer! lol My parents are coming out to help out with the other 3 kiddos, and after that, it's back to the grind! Hubby starts Nursing school!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• it looks very busy between swim lessons, camp, doctor appts, school supply and clothes shopping and finishing my summer long house reorganization. I am going to be super busy.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:09 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• we've got some vacation coming up in august - a trip to florida and then one down the jersey shore. i love summer.
    fourkidssoon

Answer by fourkidssoon at 10:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Sleepless nights. I am having a c section in 9 days! But I can't wait even though I won't sleep anymore and I will be in recovery mode for 2 months afterward.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 4, 2010