Any SAHM miss work or enjoy being a SAHM so much you dread going back to work someday?

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 10:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE being a SAHM. I have struggled a bit financially because I am also a single mom. I work out of the apartment and just make it work. I do little odd and end jobs to make ends meet when I'm struggling. But I do NOT miss working outside the home and I DEFINITELY do NOT feel like I'm missing out. I get to spend every second with my precious son. I hate the idea of ever returning to work. This is my life now...being a mom is too great a gift to squander. Embrace it!!
    jessflynn

Answer by jessflynn at 11:04 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I wouldn't trade being a SAHM for anything......of course some day I know that I'll have to go back to work, like when my kids don't need me as much......will that ever happen?
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 10:04 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I love being a stay at home mom and I don't miss working. When the kids are both in school, I may ride along with my husband sometimes, but I don't plan on ever returning to a regular job.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:08 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I don't miss working out of the house for a thing in the world!!! I'm even going to homeschool : ) There are times when I wish we could afford for mother's day out for two days so I could catch up on sleep, housework or just have some quiet time but I love being home with my kids.
    MyBelovedOnes

Answer by MyBelovedOnes at 10:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I love being a SAHM. I thought I would go nuts that first year, but I never see myself in a "regular" job again. I'm continuing my education while my kids are growing so I'm hoping that by the time the kids are grown I'll be able to get a job as a prof... part time, LOL.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:22 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• i love being a sahm. but i love working too. i'd like to go to school so i can get a job i really like!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:09 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I was a SAHM for 2.5 years and I was honestly miserable! I have been so happy now that I am back at work and since my husband decided he did not want to be a husband or father any more and I am than thankful that I have a job to support my girls!
    IAMmomtotrips

Answer by IAMmomtotrips at 10:09 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I love being a stay at home mom. It has it's ups and downs like anything else. There is a season for everything. Now is my season to be home with my children and one day when they are older I may reenter the work place. In the mean time I enjoy them and plan to go to graduate school while I'm home.
    shantestv

Answer by shantestv at 10:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I did the same type of work for 22 years before becoming a sahm. The last few years I started hating my job, so I do dread one day going back to the same field. Whenever I have a tought day, I just think to myself a bad day at home is better than a good day at work.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I love being a SAHM, but also llok forward to the part time job I'll be looking for once she starts school next month.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2010