It's the 4th....why aren't you watching fireworks??? :)

Why are you on CM right now...???? I know on the West Coast things haven't darkened up yet, but here in the midwest, we've got booms and cracks outside!
I'm inside tonight because I didn't want to go with the in laws to go watch on hard high school bleachers....my youngest two are in bed, and DH and DD went with the in laws.....
How about you? Why are you inside online right now?

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• because there are none..we dont celebrate it in canada..LOL, we had our celebration on the 1st :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• the little guy couldn't stay up that late after day at the park and then the pool. he was pooped. fun day and we can hear fireworks, at least.
    fourkidssoon

Answer by fourkidssoon at 10:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I'm pregnant with number 4 and exhausted and about to crawl into bed. My three year old, two year old and 9 month old have already beaten me to sleep. That's why : ) Hoping next year will be possible to take the whole family out to see them.
    MyBelovedOnes

Answer by MyBelovedOnes at 10:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My BF fell asleep and I couldn't wake him. I didn't want to go to watch them alone so I came home to get some work done and decided CM was more fun than working so here I am.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• It's still light out. I'm in Las Vegas and planning to take the kids out to Red Rock Resort in about an hour and a half to watch their show.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Fireworks are going off all over here. I'm home because our 2yo and 7wo girls were just exhausted after DH's family's fish fry yesterday (they went to bed super late). DH has our 5yo son out doing fireworks with him.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:20 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I'm on my phone, watching them on tv :-). Well, I was 20 minutes ago, then they went off. We already lit our sparklers this evening. None of us could wait!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I have a stomach bug! We did watch some from the front porch the people down the road did, the we watched some on tv, now the kids are in bed and I am on my way back to bed.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 10:21 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I'm Canadian - our holiday was Thursday.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:22 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I work tomorrow. Besides, the 1 year old would have never made it and the 11 year old is autistic and really doesn't like them too much.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 4, 2010