STOP ASKING TO BE BUMPED!

No one wants to bump your post...that's not what the "answers" section is for!!

alotta_fagina

Asked by alotta_fagina at 10:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• there is a crazy for credits category which would be the most appropriate to ask for that in, but if someone asks regaurdless, it doesn't mean you have to.....
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• That's what the "crazy for credits" section is for.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Sorry, try again,.

That's actually what the crazy for credit's section is for.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:20 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• It seems to be what it's about now. When I posted a complaint earlier about the new credits system and how it's more of a game now than a support site, I got a lot of negative responses. Most moms seem to be liking that CM is turning into a game/social network just for fun. They don't even seem to mind all the posts that ask for bump or credits.

BTW, to the ladies who comment about my level and credits being high even though I don't like the system, my credits are high because I'm still answering the serious questions like I always did. I ask personal questions anon, and I've been awarded best answer a lot.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:21 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• To thriving....I think the credits/points whatever you want to call them, just make it more fun being on here. The spam and the bashing have gone down SOOOOOO much because the anon answer feature has to be earned back, instead of being given, and now everything is a lot more lighthearted.
    When I ask questions for points, I make them legitimate questions, that I would want to know the answers to. If I want more credits/points then I post in the crazy for credits section that CM has provided for those who want to participate in the "game".
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• First off... Why don't YOU actually ask a question... The answers section is NOT for your rants!

Second off... The Crazy for Credits is for just that - people who want more credits... As long as the question is in the right section, they are doing exactly what that section is for...

Third off... If you don't like it, go to Groups or stick to individual Answers forums rather than the new or popular questions.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• whether thats what the "crazy for credit" section is for or not if that's is the way they are going gauge poularity of questions it should not be done
    ibebreezy

Answer by ibebreezy at 5:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Thank you. Those are my thoughts exactly. It used to be fun to come and discuss issues in this website. Now is just bump me bump me bump me. Ridiculous!
    Mamitaocupada

Answer by Mamitaocupada at 9:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Geez, get your panties out of a bunch.points should be based on merit.those are my thoughts. thanks.
    alotta_fagina

Comment by alotta_fagina (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2010