would you marry your husband again?

how would you answer the question if you can't take your kids into account at all?

fourkidssoon

Asked by fourkidssoon at 10:22 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Today, no, but most of the time, in a heartbeat! I love the man--- even when we're having a crappy day.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 10:23 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Oh absolutely. In fact, I'd love to have a do-over and have the wedding ceremony I wanted almost 13 years ago. If I could go back in time, I would gladly live every day over from the time we were broke kids to now. It's been a good life together. <3
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:25 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I don't have to think twice about this one. I definitely would. We drive each other crazy at times, but I love him with every part of me and would happily marry him again if I could.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:27 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Yes I would because even when things seem crazy and i want to ring his neck, i still love him and he still has the ability to make me laugh when i am so mad at him that i want to scream. Its funny he and i were talking about this sort of today, marriage has its ups and downs and how you ride them out is what matters. The last 5 years have been nuts and it has taken an emotional toll on me and him but we always seem to walk out the other side of every crisis as a stronger couple then when we went in. I am glad that I have an amazing man who can help me find solutions to problems and when there is no solution and it is something you just have to ride out he holds my hand and tells me it will be okay. We always work as a team and I think that alone has proved to me that i married the right man, if i had to go back i would do it all over again.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• In a heartbeat!  We plan on re-newing our vows in 3 years on our silver anniversary.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:29 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I woould despite everything we've been through.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 10:29 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• no
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 10:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I would in a heart beat. We're going to be renewing our vows when our kids are old enough to understand them. This way they can also see the commitment hubby and I have for each other.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 10:33 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Yes, I would.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 10:34 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I would... two or three times over - kids or no... If I didn't still feel that way, I wouldn't still be married to him.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:34 PM on Jul. 4, 2010