What is the thing you and your spouse fight/argue about the most?

Hand down finances. f only we won the lottery.

drs1206

Asked by drs1206 at 10:33 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The only thing that ever causes tension between us is that he works too much and I'm always telling him to slow down. He is trying to give us a secure future, and I'm afraid he's going to work himself to death before we see that future.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• sex
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• money
    & his beer drinking but that still relates to the money fighting since I hate how much it costs for his beer.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• his driving.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• His mother and money. But mostly his mother.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 10:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• its a tie between chores and kids, somedays getting him to doanything around the house such as repairs is like pulling teeth and most days we have different views about the kids, i tend to only make a huge deal out of the things that matter where as he is on them for everything (the things i let go are leaving the door open, forgetting to bring trashcans in etc little things) I tend to pick my battles whereas he seems to be in full battle gear 24/7 lol. ITs really jsut the difference in how we were raised, i had laid back parents he had super strict, we try very hard ot meet in the middle but yeah somedays it doesnt work.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:40 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Housework. It's almost always the housework.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 10:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Facebook, money, and doing more! I 45 hours a week, go to school full time, have our 9 month old son 24-7, the house, two dogs, and a cat! Yet he does not understand why I do not have time for "us time"! Hell I barely have time to dress in the morning!
    CByxbe

Answer by CByxbe at 10:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• food. seriously. We hardly ever fight, and when we do, its about food.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 10:46 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Family... I can't stand his family & my family is super controlling and annoying...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:46 PM on Jul. 4, 2010