Eek... I need some help, dunno where to start (sexual content)

So... I made a blindfold, and I find I just don't know what to do when I put it on my hubby. He likes it, I like it, but I don't know what to do, and feel awkward.

Ideas for things to do once I put it on him tonight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• walk out of the room ! LOL just kidding!! Get some ice cubes, him now being able to see if your touch will be hot ( form your mouth) or cold from the ice will get him going!
    CByxbe

Answer by CByxbe at 10:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• tease him!
    since he can't see what you're doing, have fun with it. ;o)
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• i would tie him up too. maybe just his hands. go really really slow whatever you do.
    Anonymous

• I like to lick my man head to toe spending extra attention to the good parts. You should also involve ice. Ice is always fun. U should really handcuff him too. I like it when my husband is helpless it makes it that much more exciting.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I say put it on him and place variouls edibles on different parts of your body and he has to find and identifie all of them using his mouth.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Popsicles are fun too...you can draw all over his body with them, lick it off, and its way fun to slide the popsicle in and out of your mouth along with something else...
    lizzie40

Answer by lizzie40 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• tickle his fancy, touch softly, in various spots. ASk him to tell you what he likes. Don't feel silly just relax drink a glass of wine.Then go for it. Even if you do feel silly make fun out of it. Tell him you feel silly and then giggle.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• CByxbe actually has quite a good idea at first. Walk out of the room, if possible, naked, ask him to come find you (make sure the toys are picked up off the floor), by listening to the sound of your voice, with his hands tied behind his back. Give him clues, and if he gives up, give him love!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Depends, what does he enjoy? If he's into a little S&M, you could always do some spanking, some squeezing, some pinching...if he's into oral you could tease him, kiss and lick him all over except THERE...
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 11:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2010