who is most influential in your life,

Outside of your parents?

I'd say my kids and my husband.

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 11:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• This may sound strange, but it is myself. I grew up in a dysfunctional home, very old fashioned and strict. It was a little like being a slave or a prisoner. So I depended a lot on myself. I read, I thought, and I planned how my life would be different once I was an adult. Like a lot of people I ended up in my first marriage marrying someone just as punitive and abnormal as my parents. I raised children with him and was married a very long time. I again depended completely on myself during this time.

Now that I am mature, I have a new life and a new marriage. I also changed my religion and am Buddhist. I belive the ablity to be the Buddha is in all of us and life can be a wonderful and happy place if we transcend our suffering here on this planet.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 10:36 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Definitely my dh and my little girl. But also my life experiences (I know it's not a WHO, but those experiences have helped to make me who I am today. And I wouldn't trade that for anything in the world.)
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 11:20 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• when i was growing up it was my big brother. we were best friends even in high school. now it's my husband. he is my night in shining armor, my best friend, and the one person that i know will never judge me.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• A dear friend I have in cm,,,
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:25 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My daughter!
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 1:49 AM on Jul. 5, 2010