did you have a good 4th?

Shannon706

Asked by Shannon706 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah. for the most part. it just got done raining...it never rains here!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I worked last night, slept all day, and now I am back at work. I have a great view of the fireworks from here though!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Unfortunately, no. My mom and I got into it b/c she said she was coming to lake to watch fireworks with us and the kids were really excited their Nana was coming. Well she got too drunk and decided she was gonna stay home and drink and smoke pot instead. My kids were upset and so was I. DH and I got into it b/c he didn't defend me when I was obviously upset and crying. Sucks b/c the 4th is 1 of my favorite holidays. but oh well, the kids and I still enjoyed the fireworks.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• We celebrated yesterday, and it was great! (It rained today.) We had a BBQ with friends and some very eventful fireworks. It was great!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 11:40 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I did, thanks! we let off our own fireworks and my parents made a ton of food. I'm still stuffed and I ate like 4 hours ago, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:41 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Unfortunately, no. My mom and I got into it b/c she said she was coming to lake to watch fireworks with us and the kids were really excited their Nana was coming. Well she got too drunk and decided she was gonna stay home and drink and smoke pot instead. My kids were upset and so was I. DH and I got into it b/c he didn't defend me when I was obviously upset and crying. Sucks b/c the 4th is 1 of my favorite holidays. but oh well, the kids and I still enjoyed the fireworks."

I'm sorry. That sucks. :(
    LovingSAHMommy

• yup, it was great! Went to the beach, had a picnic, saw one set of great grand parents, stayed way too late, then, magically, on the way home, the kids were fussy, and fireworks started.

ALL THE CARS pulled over to watch the fireworks, and we were able to drive quickly and smoothly, so the kiddos dozed off.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:45 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Yes! It was amazing!!! Hiked to a secluded waterfall where we swam and had a great time, then dinner and fireworks so much fun! :)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 2:18 AM on Jul. 5, 2010