How To Get My Baby Moving!

I have a 4-D ultrasound tomorrow at 8 am. I want him to wiggle around and give us some good pictures of his face. This is our second try, because the first time I went in, he hid his face in my placenta the whole time and slept. That was at 4 pm, so we are trying a morning appointment this time. Any suggestions on what I should eat, do, or try to get him wiggling around so we can get good pictures and a good ultrasound video?

Tay-Brittnie

Asked by Tay-Brittnie at 11:42 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Drink lots of orange juice before going in.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:42 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I heard orange juice works also, caffeine is supposed to work too but your doctor probably wouldn't like that :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 11:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• my doc told me to have a bowl of ice cream, and a banana about 30 minutes beforehand :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• yep, oj
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Shake the belly. They always did that to wake up dd when she was sleeping in there.
    Sometimes various scents can do the trick to.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 11:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My kids never liked being prodded, so I would always press on my belly...lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I used to work in a birthing center. We always gave the mom some soday (with caffeine) and graham crackers and peanut butter and waiting about 30 min.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• a can of red bull about 30 min before appt.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:00 AM on Jul. 5, 2010