How To Get My Baby Moving!

I have a 4-D ultrasound tomorrow at 8 am. I want him to wiggle around and give us some good pictures of his face. This is our second try, because the first time I went in, he hid his face in my placenta the whole time and slept. That was at 4 pm, so we are trying a morning appointment this time. Any suggestions on what I should eat, do, or try to get him wiggling around so we can get good pictures and a good ultrasound video?

Asked by Tay-Brittnie at 11:42 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Drink lots of orange juice before going in.

Answer by renea20 at 11:42 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I heard orange juice works also, caffeine is supposed to work too but your doctor probably wouldn't like that :)

Answer by colethky at 11:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• my doc told me to have a bowl of ice cream, and a banana about 30 minutes beforehand :)

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• yep, oj

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Shake the belly. They always did that to wake up dd when she was sleeping in there.
    Sometimes various scents can do the trick to.

Answer by PhoenixFire at 11:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• My kids never liked being prodded, so I would always press on my

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• I used to work in a birthing center. We always gave the mom some soday (with caffeine) and graham crackers and peanut butter and waiting about 30 min.

Answer by ashisamom at 11:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• a can of red bull about 30 min before appt.

Answer by mrsary at 4:00 AM on Jul. 5, 2010