Have you seen Lord of the Rings?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL... LOL... LOL.... Hubby LOVED the books as a boy. When they made the first movie he really wanted to go. It wasnt my sort of movie but being the good wife I went (it is all about give and take right??)

So I sat through this 3 hour movie... ugh... and was actually kind of getting into it when it ended........................ BUT IT DIDNT???!!! OMG... he got me to the theater... got me to sit thought a LONG movie... and then there was NO END!

I didnt bother to watch the next two movies.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 11:51 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• Does Lord of the Beans count? We watch that several times a day
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:49 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• A long time ago, when it first came out. I really didn't care much for it. They didn't stay as true to the books as I'd have liked, and they added stuff that wasn't in TLOTR novels. I know it was in another book by Tolkien, but I still didn't like them.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• yeah...my hubby was into it so I decided to watch all of them with him in one day ;)
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• ummm...that was b4 kids ;)
    MommyH2

• I got with my husband after the first one came out. We watched the last two together (and own them all). They are my hubbys favorite movies.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 4, 2010

• You mean there are people who didn't? Really?? Hmmm...

As for me, of course I saw them. I have them, and the 1972 animated versions, and the books... I grew up loving these stories!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:38 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I've seen parts of the 1st one.......does that count???? lol watching them is on my to do list!
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 2:20 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Awesome Movies one of my favorites I actually like them better then my DH does. I am currently reading the books all over again too.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:30 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• unfortunately,yes zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:19 AM on Jul. 5, 2010