Would it bother you?

If your DH or So had to take depression pills and/ or ED pills?
LIke does his life suck so bad that he needs them,
and does he need a pill to be able to have sex with me?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• It's not a reflection on you at all. It's a chemical inbalance for HIM. It's not anything that you or any other person can contol. You should be happy that you have a man who is willing to address his issues in order to be better for you and your family. :)
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 12:12 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Ok it might bother me a bit about the ed pills, but just be glad he's willing to take them to pleasure you!! As far as the anti depressants, I'd be calling the kettle black as I'm on them too! Does that make me less of a woman for needing them to keep from killing him? I sure hope not!!
    Alwaysacarnie

Answer by Alwaysacarnie at 12:06 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• No, seriously, I do not think either one would bother me. I understand everyone has issues, even ED. Everyone is human.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:07 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Not if it was a medical issue.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 12:05 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Well, at least he is trying. Some guys live in the dark and refuse to see what is going on.....
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:08 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• NOPE
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 12:09 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Tough question. The antidepressants can make sex hard but if he needs them to be productive, he needs them.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:06 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• It would probably bother me if I didn't understand the reason why he needed them.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• No, if he needed them for a real diagnosed reason and the doctor said it was safe for him to take them!!
    Truluv4ever

Answer by Truluv4ever at 12:07 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• depression does not mean your life sucks, it means you are depressed. Honestly I'd be happy that he was trying to make it better instead of just going around sad and down all the time.

as for the ED pills, if he got them from a legitimate dr. they would have asked him details about the ED, as in does he ever get an erection for other women or just his SO. They don't just hand those out so a man can have sex with a woman he doesn't get turned on by.

DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 5, 2010