How much money is too much for Pre-K?

EmandMike

Asked by EmandMike at 12:38 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I pay 155/month for private pre-k. I think it depends on the parent.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I paid $150 or so a week for five half days of pre-K.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:44 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• It is too much if you cant afford it. I think that your question depends completely on where YOU live and what YOUR income is.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 12:45 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I don't know but there is a private school that I had looked at for DS that wanted almost $9,500 and it was half day from like 8 am to 11 am or something like that. I think that is way too much.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 7:50 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• It is a matter of what you need and how much you can afford. Preschool is one thing that I will honestly say the more expensive it is does NOT mean the better it is. I love the program here that is head start but don't like the private church one my friend sends her daughter to. Also look at what you are going to get for you money. I know some include lunch or breakfast with their fee and some don't. Some provide snacks and others ask the parents to provide it. Just something you have to research. Oh I paid 18 for the head start program here a month where my friend paid 65 a week for hers. mine included snack and lunch while she had to provide both.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 8:41 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Ours is pretty cheap, i think, but it's a private preschool and we pay almost $2,500 for a "year" of half days 7:45-11:45am 1st wk of August through 1st wk of May, so 9 months. We know the teachers, and I more than trust them, it's a good school with some excellent educators! Good luck!
    Miracle_pg

Answer by Miracle_pg at 11:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2010