BIG Erection problem last night

Here's the story.. We have been together for 15 yrs, we have always had a great sex life. We had a couple of seperation problems a couple of times but always got back together.

The thing is- last night he had a problem with his erection and since I have never encountered that, I kind of freaked out. There have been a couple of times where he rubs himself on me , but I don't know if that's something he does to get hard.

I know it was wrong to think I was the ugliest creature on earth, but it doesn't help that I have not lost my problem area (belly pooch).

We laughed about it at first, then he kept on trying so hard after that and the mood was completely lost for me as well after that. The fact that he was trying so hard turned me off. We haven't spoke since last night. I seriously don't know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• don't take it personal u can't always b n the mood 4 it
    USPS-I-DELIVER

Answer by USPS-I-DELIVER at 12:41 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• what happend?? HEy trying hard turns me on lol, playin hard to get turns my hubby on too lol! I give up and he just takes it lol. sort of a game we play...LOL
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:42 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My ex used to rub himself against me to "get hard" and I loved it. I felt unattractive at times when I wanted to be intimate and he didn't, but try not to beat yourself up about it because stuff happens.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 12:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• sometimes it just doesn't happen, its not your fault or his. its not an automatic thing just because you are bumping uglies. if its never happened before, you might figure out if its stress, or physical. sometimes you can throw a baseball and it just doesn't connect with the bat, y'know? sometimes, you hit a homerun, and sometimes you only get on base because of ....well, enough with the baseball metaphors.
    sometimes it just doesn't happen.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:50 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Honey, my DH looses his erection all the time. It's just one of those things some men go through. There could be some medical issues, erections can also suffer due to depression, poor diet and stress... among other things. But I have yet to meet a single man that can't get it up or looses their erection simply because she's not attractive. Honestly, you could be a slug monster and most men will still have no issue as long as you have a vagina... So I'm sure you and your looks - even if they have changed over the years - have anything to do with his issues. If it continues to happen, contact his doctor, it could be a prostate problem or a kidney problem (like my DH has) or it could be any number of other things... Whatever it is, I'm sure it's not you and you stressing over it, isn't going to make it better! On the other hand, good communication could help both of you - go talk to him!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:50 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I have the same proublem
    kathy067j

Answer by kathy067j at 1:05 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My honest reply? Go make up with your husband. So he had a problem one night after 15 years? That does not mean he thinks your ugly! And he was trying hard, probably to make you feel better, not worse. If it was me, I'd go sit down in his lap and tell him it was HIM I wanted to spend time with. Whether or not he had an erection.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 1:38 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• He's probably humiliated and not speaking to him is going to look like you're mad at him for being unable to get it up... that can do some serious damage to your sex life if you're not careful. Next time you may want to consider taking matters into your own hands rather than just leaving him to rub it on you. If my husband had that issue and I just laid there and watched him try and try to get himself hard, I'm sure it would have the opposite effect on him too. I serously doubt it has anything to do with your body, so go make up with your hubby!
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 7:15 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Have him go visit the doctor he might need to get on Viagra or Cialis (Erectional Dysfuntion) even if this does not happen often he still needs to get checked out. Once he gets on these meds it's like being a teenager again ;) woohoo!!!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2010