I may have been born at night, but i wasnt born last night...

OMG i canNOT stand this saying LMFAO

it irritates me so much!

what saying do u hate?

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• ive never heard that saying.

I dont like it when you ask "is it (a particular day)" and the person responds "all day!"

Answer by sahlady at 12:41 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Yeah, at least I usually go with just LOL, I don't want people to think I have a fat a**. I guess mine would have to be WTF, I really hate that.

Answer by m-avi at 12:41 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• "Did you get your hair cut?"

"Nope, I got 'em all cut!"

I mean, how lame is that, lol? :)

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:42 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• If everyone else jumps off a bridge, would you do it to? oh i hate that! i used to answer to it "they attached to a bungie cord?"

Answer by armywife43 at 12:45 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• IT has to been "its all good" my sister with her twangy country accent says it 24/7, debbie how are u doing "all good" debbie how was the movie "all good" grrrr i wanna slap her LOL

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:45 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• my dh says, ''well, at the end of the day....''blahblahblah....ugh! its his way of ending the conversational difference of opinion, without getting testy, only it really bugs me that he thinks he can just end the discussion that way. ''at the end of the day'' i'm still right!!! LOL!

Answer by dullscissors at 12:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I hate it when kids put the word "like" in their sentences. "So, like, are we like gonna, like like go like somewhere today?" It is the dumbest thing. ki ever, like starts that, we'll like put up a "like" jar she has to like pay into every time. Like, you know what I mean?
    Hell, I feel as though my IQ dropped 50 points just goofing with it! :-)

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• kiwi, now flick your hair and say Like Oh my gawd!! lmao i hate that tooo!

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• 'not for nothing'....ugghhhh what the hell is that even suppose to mean??? It'sjust all kinds of stupid.

Answer by Miranda1127 at 12:55 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Any annoying saying out of my sisters

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 5, 2010