Ways to become better organized

I never really had a routine for myself or my daughter and I feel the need to start one. I do get her ready for bed around the same time every night, but I want to learn the tools neccesary for sticking to a schedule. I procrastinate a lot, (I didn't used to) and I want to start accomplishing more throughout the day, so what are some organizational tools that I can use to be better organized?

browneyes27

Asked by browneyes27 at 12:41 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• Start planning ahead of time. I don't mean everything, but things you know will be coming up start planning. Get your schedule, needed items (tickets and such) bought and stashed where they will not be forgotten. The day before, spend some time with your list to make sure everything is done. Make sure you don't check it off just because you thought of it. See the item, touch it, put it in the car or whatever, but don't put a check until it is completed. You don't need a "routine" to speak of. You just need to not procrastinate. Putting things off to do later is the worse organization buster there is.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:08 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• u can create an acount with google and download a spreadsheet. they have all kind of em and they r free
    USPS-I-DELIVER

Answer by USPS-I-DELIVER at 12:50 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I agree with the poster above me.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 5, 2010