What is your favorite childhood memory?

What is your favorite chilhood memory? Mine is spending time with my grandma on my moms side. She was an awesome lady.

Red54

Asked by Red54 at 12:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• One of the only memories I have is playing hide n go seek during the summer at night.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:47 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• When we lived in Kansas, my family was friends with a couple other families. Every once in awhile we would gather together, go to this taco place and get a bunch of these absolutely awesome tacos, and then we'd all just hang out together, the parents talking to each other, my friends and I playing. It was just the best thing.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My grandmothers house in Ohio, playing in the feild out back at dusk trying to catch the lighning bugs. It was magical!
    EmandMike

Answer by EmandMike at 12:53 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Racing my dad up the down escalaters (sp?) and down the up ones in a mall while mom shopped. We would do this every time. It was so much fun! I would not do it with Ki though. Seems pretty dangerous thinking about it as an adult.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:02 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I was born in Germany on my Grandmas farm. We had a out house no inside bath room I hated to go to the bathroom cuz I am scared of spiders. We also had a ice box where you had to put a block of ice in it. I loved when the ice man would come around. he would give us little pieces of ice and it was like Christmas. I also remember my Grandma had a pear tree and we had this bread called brochens spelled wrong. For dinner we had buttered brochens and pears and that to this day is the best dinner I ever had..
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 3:08 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• my favorite childhood memory would have to be the few times all of us kids were able to get together, I grew up with my mom and step dads home and would see my biological father every weekend but between my mother and step dad there was 6 kids then me and for one reason or another there wasnt many times that all of us kids were all together at the same time, but man when we did it was great to have all my brothers and sisters there!
    erinsmommy07

Answer by erinsmommy07 at 3:19 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My favorite memory is going to the North Pole with my grandparents when I was about 3 or 4. I remember being in awe that Santa was really sitting there and had this HUGE ice pole!
    Eris822

Answer by Eris822 at 6:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2010