Growing up, which parent was the "fun" one?

It was my dad for me. Mom was the one to go to when I was sad or hurt, but dad was the one to have fun with. We did all kinds of crazy stuff that would probably still give mom a heart attack if she knew about them.

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Neither! Both were to serious, I mean I love them and they are great parents, but fun? Not so much!

That is why I make sure to be fun. My mom is always telling me what a fun mom I am and how proud that makes her. :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:07 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I guess dad... But he was normally around less than once a year, so of course he was the fun one. My mother was abusive and he had no rules... What kid wouldn't think he was the fun one?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:10 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• my dad
    Miranda1127

Answer by Miranda1127 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I do not know how to answer this one. My mom was around more than my dad (he worked 12 hour days/7 days a week). They were both fun in their own ways.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 1:06 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My mom. I avoided my dad. Never knew WHAT to expect.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:09 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Neither really. Good question. I am in my 40's and just spent the entire weekend with my parents. Geez. Is there ever really a time when they are not going to make me feel like I am always doing something wrong? It's creepy.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:11 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My dad was in the Army for 20 years so I didn't see him hardly. my mom was a hard ass she hit me when she could took everything out on me. My mom met this lady her name was Cathy. She kind of Took me under her wing and I kinda some how got to move in with her. My mom I think wass glad cuz she didn;t stop me. Cathy showed me how to cook. she tought me to drive a car. She showed me how to do so many thing I even asked her if she would adoped me. If not for her I don't know where I would be today. She was the most fun to be around and always made me laugh..
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 1:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My dad, My mom was a cold hearted bitch wh beat me while my dad was gone, she treated me like garbage, and treated my siblings like they wre the best
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:15 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Definetly my dad! He was always tons of fun!
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 2:00 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• From what I remember of my childhood it would of been my dad.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:37 AM on Jul. 5, 2010