omg please help me !!!!!!!!

i had my period june 3rd for four days ... so me and my boyfriend were having sex every other day and we never used protection but we used the pull out method ...
sooo now its july 4th and i havent had my period ... but a week before i was going to start my period i started spotting brownish redish discharge . it went away 4 days ago ... and now im just having clear discharge but no period .
am i pregnant ???
i have been eating alot and sleeping but idk !!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It sure does sound a lot like what I went through before I found out I was pregnant. The best thing to do is take a test! GL!!!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 1:12 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• You should probably take a good early pregnancy test. I like First Response. You definitely could be pregnant since you weren't using protection and you could have experienced implantation bleeding.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:14 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• but he never came in me ...?
    and i havent had any cramps !
    jjbabi01

Answer by jjbabi01 at 1:15 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• sorry pull out method is 100% sure fire way to get pregnant. it doesn't work sweetie. take a pregnany test.
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 1:15 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• he doesn't have to come in you to have his sperm in you. and it only takes once.
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 1:16 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• OKaii thank yu so much ! im just really worried .. i mean shuld i waid it out alittle bit ?
    jjbabi01

Answer by jjbabi01 at 1:17 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• You don't have to have cramps, and there are sperm in pre-cum hun. All it takes is one determined little sperm and bam! lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 1:17 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I agree...that's exactly how TO get pregnant. Ejaculate leaks from the penis throughout intercourse and just because he thinks he pulled out in time doesn't mean he did. Take the test! Best wishes!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• your only a day late buy a test take it in the morn...
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• ha yeah i know ~

but usually when there implantation bleeding isnt there suppost to be cramps ?
    jjbabi01

Answer by jjbabi01 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 5, 2010