So who had a 4th of July accident tonight?

I burned my thumb while lighting a sparkler for my dd. I didn't think the darn thing would light!

nicolemstacy

Asked by nicolemstacy at 1:20 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not me.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:20 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Girl, there were no accidents in my living room tonight! LOL! I sat my butt on the couch and watched out the window as all the neighbors did theirs.

It was a long weekend for me. I was tired.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:21 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Well that's good! I'm glad that ya'll were safe!
    nicolemstacy

Comment by nicolemstacy (original poster) at 1:22 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Accident free night for us!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:23 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Not this year! But, we're pretty safe with a boat load of rules that must be followed unless Ki wants to loose fireworks and sparklers until she's 15. We also keep a fire extinquisher handy and a bucket of water to drop the used ones in so they won't start a fire or melt the trash can.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:26 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• ha ha ha, I did the exact same thing you did. Burned my thumb trying to light a sparkler for my daughter. I have a small little blister on it.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 1:26 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Awww! I'm sorry to hear that, but at the same time, I'm happy I'm not the only one! lol
    nicolemstacy

Comment by nicolemstacy (original poster) at 1:30 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I BROCK MY DAM RIGHT ANKEL FROM STEAPING IN A DAM HOLE IN THE GROUND AT THE PARK , IM HOME FROM THE E.R AND IN ON PAIN MEDS BIG TIME AND IM SORRY IF ANY WORDS ARE MISS SPELLED IM IN SO MUCH PAIN RIGHT KNOW !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 1:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Oh no!!! I feel like a goob for complaining about my stupid thumb now! That really sucks! I hope you feel better soon!
    nicolemstacy

Comment by nicolemstacy (original poster) at 1:49 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My SO lit a rocket and it flew at us when we were at our door.... It burned his arm and my shoulder then blew up in our faces.... my ear is still ringing... thankfully it didn't burn us in the face or anything or blow anything up!! I'm so sorry you guys hurt yourselves too :(
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:03 AM on Jul. 5, 2010