Britax carseats vs. other carseats

Britax is way more expensive than other carseats but are you getting more for what you pay I wonder?
any one know? have one? is it worth it?

My son is about to be 25lbs I'm sure, and I'm going to spend a fair amount on his car seat since it's important, but I want to know your opinions....any other brands that you think are really safe, comfy?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 1:36 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in

• The car seat safety group is an excellent group to check out. To answer your question we just purchased a Britax seat for our son. Yes, it was a little expensive but I think it is the best seat that he has ever had and he really loves it. It is more comfortable than the one he previously had and he has plenty of room to grow. Personally, I think it was worth every penny. I have heard some pretty good things about the Safety First Air Protect. I have also heard that depending on what you finanical limits are the sunshine kids radians are good seats as well but I am not sure how much they cost. Really, the car seat group would be an excellent place for you to find information.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 9:26 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Check out this group. You will get a lot of great advice:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/5739

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:38 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Since all carseats have to meet a standard, i have a ... Hmm... idk what kind i have.. but it was only like 65 dollars.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:40 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• We plan on using a Britax when our daughter outgrows her Chicco. I have heard all excellent reviews on the Britax.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I love our Britax, it's safe and by far the easiest car seat to install!
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 10:21 AM on Jul. 5, 2010