Should I be really concerned?

My DD is 4 years old. She goes over to her dad's on the weekends. Okay so today I got her back from a 3 day visit with him and she keep grabbing her cha cha. When I asked her she didn't say anything was wrong. I took her in the back room so it was just her and me. I asked her if it hurt, she said no. I asked her if it itched she said no. I asked her if she had to go potty she said no. I asked her if someone touched her she said no. Then I asked her if someone rubbed it, she said yes. When I asked her who rubbed her, she said daddy did. Then I asked her why, she said he rubbed lotion on it an it felt good and tickled and she liked it. When I asked her if I could see her cha cha to make sure it was okay she did the oddest thing that she NEVER has done before. I told her okay honey if you want to talk about you can and she said no. So I am getting her an app for a Dr visit this week but should I really be so worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I would have her checked out.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:04 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• yes and you are doing the right thing
    southerndesign

Answer by southerndesign at 2:09 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I would take her to the ER to be honest. IMMEDIATELY. while its more than likely something occurred she doesnt understand IE maybe she needed medicine of some kind and has misunderstood what happened, i would go to the ER and ask her to be checked out with a possible sex abuse having occurred.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:10 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I would have her checked out like itsallabtthem84.said. but don't get mad just yet he might have put some cream or rash lotion on her cha cha because it might have started to get a rash. take her in and if something was done then take it from there and the first thing to do is call the police becasue that is what I would do..it not much of an answer but its a start I hope everything works out and it isn't nothing..
    seabrezze_11

Answer by seabrezze_11 at 2:11 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Me and My SO equally agree that you should take her to the doctors and possibly contact the authorities just to have a record, in the mean time, do not let her over there again.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:25 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I would be seriously worried. This is not normal and the fact that she already told you all of those details, I would make a police report after the dr appt.
    mommy25791317

Answer by mommy25791317 at 3:38 AM on Jul. 5, 2010