COme on in and read this you will get

Hello ladys I need help I have bumps and votes to give I would like the best poem or joke becasue I ran out of questions and if it makes me smile I will give you a vote and see if you have a question and then bumps it.. lets have fun start writing...lol

seabrezze_11

Asked by seabrezze_11 at 2:15 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Erin...I care. Babies are so precious and when your own gives you that first smile, or that first kiss, or wraps their warm arms around your neck as they whisper, "I love you mommy" the whole world just fades away and your heart melts. I miss those days with my daughters and enjoy watching my oldest daughter begin to experience those wonders with her own daughter. Hugs to you sweetie on the joy of your baby's first smile!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:58 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Well...my baby gave the first smile today just from looking at MUAH! Nobody else cares...but it made me smile!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 2:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I have nothing, but you can go to my last question and respond as many times as you like so I can get rid of my vote ups.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:16 AM on Jul. 5, 2010