What did you do this 4th of July?

I worked then got home in time to see my brother and husband shoot the fireworks.

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 2:33 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I got up at 130am yesterday morning worked all day come home laid down for about 2 hours and made dinner then we went to see the fireworks that started at 945pm last night got home at 1045 then we were outside with our LO lighting our fireworks off then come in put the baby to bed i fell asleep at 1145 got back up at 2am and i am getting ready to go to work till 330pm. I am so tired i just want to go back to bed. We had a great time this year was my LO's first time to see fireworks and she was so funny last night.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Our church was selling fireworks and then we put on a show for the kids at the church.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 2:40 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I slept most of the weekend. We did go see the fireworks last night and tonight.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• went to the diamondbacks game, in a party suite seats and got on tv!! :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• nothing at all
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 3:12 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• We were rather lazy in the morning, then went to a late lunch and grocery shopping. After that we went over to our friends house and ate and watched our neighborhood fireworks display, which was insane!!!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:41 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• My uncle, his wife, and their kids were visiting relatives in Indiana and they invited us to a cookout. I have not seen them since the late 1990s. Another one of my aunts showed up so it was a mini reunion. Then we visited my dad and watched fireworks. It was seriously the best 4th of July I have had in years!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:57 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i cleaned the house, dh took care of the lawn, and we shot off little fireworks in the driveway for a few kids in the neighborhood...lots were out of town :(
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:11 AM on Jul. 5, 2010