Anyone ever been an expeditor for ChaCha?

I just applied to do it. :) kinda excited lol im up all night anyway and anytime i have a question to anything i google it.

Anyone done this? Did you like it? how much did u make a month and how often did u work weekly?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:19 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have not but I believe there is a group here on CM for ChaCha employees.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:39 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• ahhh cool ill check it out! thanks!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 4:43 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I used to be. It sucked. When I was an employee for them you only got so many search words and only got work if someone used those words. And you got paid $0.25 or something like for every minute you helped someone and it maxed out at 6 minutes. It sucked so I quit.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:41 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I am, but you already know that :D A couple of years ago it was the way purpleducky described it, it's no longer that way.
    Also, as an expeditor you don't search for answers, if the answer isn't on the dashboard console you send it to another person who does the searching (and gets paid more to do it)
    aj23

Answer by aj23 at 12:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2010