should i use this name?

last year shortly after i moved my best friend(since 3rd grade) got in a car wreck with her two sisters and her baby sister (she was 9)died?
we believe we are pregnant and i wanted to use the name ANNA because of my bffs baby sister, but im not sure i was thinking
Annalynn Marie
Leanna Marie

or changing it a bit
Onalynn Marie
Leona Marie
Aunalynn Marie

what do you think?

usmcgruntwife

Asked by usmcgruntwife at 7:16 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Baby Names

• I like Annalynn Marie..
    mom_angelface

Answer by mom_angelface at 7:17 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• see i love that, but im thinking how hard it would be for my bff to look at her as anna?
    usmcgruntwife

Comment by usmcgruntwife (original poster) at 7:20 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I like Leanna and Leona.

Answer by Bmat at 7:20 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• see thats the thing i love them both! well them all!
    usmcgruntwife

Comment by usmcgruntwife (original poster) at 7:23 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I like Leanna Marie.
    ledesa

Answer by ledesa at 7:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Annalynn Marie..
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 7:32 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i'm naming my daughter after my dads side of the family, and my mom's side. my dad's middle name is bennett, he's a junior. (my brother's middle name is bennett as well.) my mom's middle name is lee... her dad's first name was lee. both my mom and my dad's fathers have died. my daughter will be "bentlee" i couldn't decide what spelling i was going to use (bentleigh, bentley, etc) but when my mom saw, she said, "if you're going to name her after someone, if should be as close to the spelling as possible."

all of that to say, maybe you should use one of the spelling with actual ANNA in it.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 7:39 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i used my nans name for my daughters as a tribute but i asked my moms and grandads permission if they would mind i could use it for that purpose and not hurt their feelings and they were more than happy for me to so i tweeked it so it was more modern and i used my moms middle name too :)

but i do like Annalynn and Leona
    .BritishLady.

Answer by .BritishLady. at 7:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I like Annalynn Marie. I think it should have "anna" in it, but be a little different by adding the lynn on the end to give her a bit of difference.

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:50 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• thanks, some of your comments mean alot because its the same as family have told me, im not sure but i think were going with Annalynn Marie...

im asking because my best friend told me she doesnt know if she can call her anna and i said there can be a nickname!
    usmcgruntwife

Comment by usmcgruntwife (original poster) at 7:55 AM on Jul. 5, 2010