should i be concerned?

im 19 weeks 1 day and haven't felt baby move since thursday, however i had a dr apt on friday morning and heartbeat was a strong 167, is it normal to feel pops here and there and then nothing still at this stage? and if so when do they need/should be consistent?

oppsdiditagain

Asked by oppsdiditagain at 8:16 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's pretty normal. BUT....try to drink some juice, lie down and see if you feel anything. If you are concerned enough to ask us, why not call the doctor and ask? Some docs have on-call nurses for questions, or you might try calling the advice line of your health insurance. It's better to ask and stop feeling worried. Although I'm pretty sure that it's completely normal.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:32 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• It is normal, especially that early. When I was pregnant with my youngest I would drink some juice and lay on my left side - I would usually feel him moving around then. I also had a home fetal monitor, I could hear his heartbeat (and him moving around) whenever I wanted to. It saved my sanity. (I had a high risk pregnancy)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:22 AM on Jul. 5, 2010