how can I stay strong for my 2 girls if i feel as if i am life less

where we moVed here thinK life will Better BUT its just worser now my dad got worK here as a temp as for me nothing for 2 months some people say there is no worK here really i Been trying to get a way to go BacK to texas to get a Better life for me & my girls i am 23 a scared to leaVe my family fear that i will lose my girls i just feel sad all the time there dad not here to help me he Been gone a year already all i am asK ing for are prays for me &my girls pls to maKe BacK to texas i just need hope faith it will happen soon

amyershoney

Asked by amyershoney at 9:13 AM on Jul. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• I am so sorry you are going through tough times, remember that God puts that nooze around your neck but seldom tightens it. Sending positive energy your way, good luck and best wishes.

Answer by older at 9:16 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• ??? I can't really understand this question.
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 9:20 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• i just needs preys ladies
    amyershoney

Comment by amyershoney (original poster) at 9:25 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I would think that you are better off to be close to family. Sometimes, we tend to think of the better life always being somewhere else when the truth is that we need to learn to be content wherever we are at the moment. I don't know what kind of job you've been looking for, but I do know that all kinds of job are really scarce right now, no matter where one happens to be. The sadness that you feel most likely doesn't have anything to do with where you are but more likely with dissatisfaction with yourself and the choices that have led you to where you are today. I would advise you to stay close to the family, take a good long inventory of what your skills and talents are, and decide what you can do with those right where you are. When there are no jobs to be found, there is usually an excellent opportunity to offer services that you can offer based on your own abilities. Keep a couple of children for someone who has a job?
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:26 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• here my family are in there 50s &older
    amyershoney

Comment by amyershoney (original poster) at 9:29 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• One day at a time, hon. You ARE strong. Every morning when you get up, say a little prayer, and then get out of bed and do what you need to do to get through that day. Keep looking for a job, never give up. I know you are scared, but God is with you. Every night before you go to bed, say another prayer, and do your best to get a good night's sleep. In the morning start again....one step at a time, one day at a time, one hour at a time, one minute at a time. You can do this....you are Loved.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:50 AM on Jul. 5, 2010

• I will keep you and your daughters in my prayers. Your daughter's will be the ones that will give you that inner strength to be strong. You will find that determination by wanting to only do best for them. Children can give you amazing strength.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2010

• Sorry you are having a hard time hun. I will pray that you can get the help you need for you and the girls and for you to be happy and be able to take care of you and family. And sorry their daddy is not helping, but that does not surprise me about him. Take care hun...{{{HUGS}}}
    sukainah

Answer by sukainah at 9:19 AM on Jul. 6, 2010